Building on the endorsement of 3-term COPE Councillor David Cadman and former NPA President Michael Davis, seven progressive leaders in Vancouver's housing, arts, environmental, and social justice communities are endorsing Gregor Robertson and Vision Vancouver today, supporting Vision's priorities and warning about the risk of the NPA and Kirk LaPointe in the November 15 election.
Endorsing Gregor and Vision are:
- David Eby, MLA
- Ken Lyotier, founder of United We Can
- Christine Martin, Executive Director, Aboriginal Transformative Justice
- Heather Redfern, Arts Advocate
- Vanessa Richards, Arts Professional
- Susan Tatoosh, Executive Director, Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre
- Ben West, former Chair of the Vancouver Green Party
"We stand with Gregor because he is committed to a compassionate, inclusive and green Vancouver," they say.
"He supports the Broadway Subway, the Greenest City Action Plan, expanded child care, more rental housing, and increased supports for those with mental and addiction issues.
"All of this is at risk if Kirk LaPointe and the NPA are elected November 15. Only Gregor and Vision Vancouver can stop the NPA."
Do you like this page?